- We accept returns within 5 days of you receiving your items.
- When returning items, please ensure that your goods are returned in their original packaging and labels, and have not been used or damaged in any way.
- Following a quality check, all returned items will be requested for Cocora Boutique store credit within 48 hours of receiving the item(s).
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Cocora Boutique, The Collective by Ripe inside The Courtyard in Al Quoz, Dubai-UAE. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective).
- We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
- We do not issue any REFUNDS.
- Credit note issuance:
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange or issuance of a credit note.
- Refund will be processed only when faulty product has been shipped. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your bank account, within a certain amount of days.
Hand-woven in silk thread by our artisans. Made by the technique of one single thread, with all the touch of luxury a Wayuu mochila can have! It takes aprox 30 days for a wayuu woman to weave this bag.
Height: 22 cm
Diameter: 20 cm
Strap long: 115 cm
- Mochila by Waya Bags.
- Handmade in Colombia.
Clean with a damp cloth, very carefully. Do not machine or hand wash.
*This piece was delicately elaborated by Colombian Wayuu artisans, it is completely handmade, this makes it unique.